To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart.
Bojan Bozovic is the founder and the head coach of
the Bozovic Tennis Academy.
He was born on February 23 , 1987 in Belgrade. Bojan comes from sporting family and he showed preferences for sport at early age. He started playing tennis at the age of 6, and started competing at the age of 11 (in 1998).
Bojan already started achieving outstanding results at his first tournaments, which strengthened the faith in his own abilities. Then, golden seasons in junior competition came for young Bozovic, which was crowned with the European gold medal. Many trophies and records followed.
When he was 14 years old, he became a national team member and successfully played for his country in categories 14, 16 and 18. He won State Championships four times in individual and three times in team categories, three European titles, second place at the World Championships. He also became the first champion of newly independent country- Serbia and Montenegro and its youngest senior champion...
By 2001 he was a member of TC Gemax and then TC Partizan, where he finished his professional career as a tennis player in 2007 due to injury and surgeries, which significantly affected his career and his decision to retire from professional tennis. The coaches who imparted all their knowledge to Bojan Bozovic are Bozidar Matic and Goran Zindovic.
- National Tennis Champion under 14
- European Champion with the national team, under 14
- European Champion in the doubles competition with Novak Djokovic, under 14
- Second in the World Cup with the national team under 14
- 16th place on the ETA list under 14
- National Tennis Champion under 16
- Team Champion with TC Partizan under 16
- Senior National Champion
- European Champion with the national team, under 16
- Fifth in the World Cup under 16
- 17th place on the ETA list under 16
- National Tennis Champion under 18
- Team Champion with TC Partizan under 18
- Senior Team Champion with TC Partizan
- During his career, Bojan Bozovic beat world-renowned players: Ernests Gulbis, Robin Hasse, Marin Cilic, Sergey Bubka, Fabio Fognini...
- He was sparring partner to: Novak Djokovic, Janko Tipsarevic, Nenad Zimonjic, Ilija Bozoljac, Viktor Troicki, Richard Gasquet, Ana Ivanovic...
Bojan Bozovic didn't want to give up on the game that he has loved with all his heart. The set of circumstances and the wish to transfer his skill, potential and experience to the other, determined his life path. He started to work as a tennis coach because he wanted to valorize the time he spent playing tennis.
For the past six years in this demanding and difficult profession, he managed to build name and reputation as a serious coach, with a clear vision of how to successfully create a professional tennis player.
Having aspiration to educate and progress as tennis coach in every moment, Bojan becomes officially licensed coach - licence GPTCA (B).
The first steps as tennis coach, Bozovic made in TC "S" in Jakovo, where he ran tennis school since 1 August 2008.
In season 2009, he continues working with the youngest players in TC "Rebro" in Batajnica.
1. Natasa Zoric - WTA no.388
2. Kristina Ostojic - No.2 in Serbia under 18
3. Predrag Marjanovic - No.1 in Serbia under 16
4. Ivana Draskovic - No.2 in Serbia under 16
5. Stefan Dinic - No.10 in Serbia under 14
6. Anastasija Cobanovic – No.2 in Serbia under 14
1. Giordan Kunz
2. Cédric Rudolph
3. Timon Rudolph
4. Benjamin Kilchherr
5. Nico Bärlocher
6. Kim Leo Stutz
7. Chiara Frapolli
8. Chiara Merico
9. Alex Haagmans
10. Nico Vuckovic
11. Norman Hauri
12. Dzenita Zverotic
13. Tom Cecchetto